Connecting a Virtual Community
Virtual Exhibition & Conference
17-18 September 2020
14-15 January 2021
With many global events currently cancelled or under review Real Asset Media is launching a new initiative designed to bring the real asset community together under one virtual roof.
REALX is a new virtual trade fair using innovative augmented reality and the latest technology, enabling exhibitors, attendees and leading speakers from across the industry, government, regions and cities to connect, network, create private meetings, showcase and explore new and existing projects and help drive business relationships.
The REALX Exhibition Hall features a 3D floorplan allowing exhibitors to choose their preferred position and create their own stand using existing designs, or build a bespoke stand using the latest technology to produce an amazing immersive experience for both exhibitors and attendees.
Taking virtual events to the next level
At REALX, attendees will benefit from an industry-leading conference agenda designed to kick-start ‘return to the business’ in September and January. A truly global event, REALX will include speakers and attendees from across the world to share insights, connect and drive cross- border investment and business.
What REALX offers you
- 2 Key Annual Events: September and January
- 2 main exhibition days per fair event
- Not just a trade fair, the exhibition is open the whole year (365 days)
- Real Asset Live events, seminars, conferences and communication & networking on the platform continue throughout the year
- Virtual stands based on the 3D modelling data from your ‘real’ stand
- Virtual Project Presentations — attendees can step straight into your project
- Industry-leading Conference Programme, Keynote presentations, One-on-Ones and Panel Sessions
- Bringing together leading speakers from across the world: Thought Leaders, Keynote presentations, Research, Panel Discussions
- Creating a meeting point with match making, speed networking, instant meetings, communication & networking opportunities to help create and boost business connections
- supporting thought leadership, brand visibility, and the ability to really engage with current and new potential business partners
- REALX is supported by some of the world’s most important Real Estate associations